Once there are some FAQ's there will be some answers for them.
Got a question? firstname.lastname@example.org
- I upgraded from the demo but don't see all of the simulators! (FxAndy)
- Final Cut cannot show you new simulators in the drop-lists of previously-added effect instances. You must add a new instance of the plug-in to see the new simulators.
- I get tinted output when I should be getting B&W output.
- Turning the Colour checkbox off doesn't change the basic characteristics of the film stocks you use, it changes how light is processed. So if you are using a colour stock, you will get colour tints.
- This is not a bug. It allows you to, for example, print B&W film on colour paper and get the toning you would in real life.
- To force desaturated output, you'll need to chain a desaturation tool downstream of the plug-in -- or use a true B&W printing stock.
FxAndy - Film Simulation for Final Cut
Andrea - Film Simulation for Bibble 5